Vitamin B12 is an important nutrient within the body, contributing to the maintenance of normal immune system, nervous system and psychological function, normal energy-yielding and homocysteine metabolism, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Lindens Vitamin B12 250µg Tablets are potent, providing 10,000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B12 per tablet.
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal:
- – energy-yielding metabolism
- – nervous system function
- – homocysteine metabolism
- – psychological function
- – red blood cell formation
- – immune system function
- – reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- – has a role in the process of cell division
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one tablet daily with a little water. See reverse for further directions.
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin),Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Allergy Advice: None.
120 Pack: 5060332535583